Thursday, July 21, 2011

What to Expect When You're Expecting

My dad (Paul) was working with the electrical aspect of our house while he was visiting.  After he left my brother in law (Paul) continued this work.  Having no knowledge on the topic, I began to ask Paul (my brother in law) some basic questions about wiring.  A few questions turned out to be quite embarrasing as I had to admit that, like telephones, I'd always assumed electricity was run by magic.  It seemed that our squater friend would agree, seeing as she built her home much the same way as Steve and I, with bright yellow wires running through the walls.  



Yes, those are eggs.  At least she's paying us rent.

2 comments:

self sufficient me said...

I live in Marietta. I would love to come see your tiny house. I am going to build one. Just don't know when.
Thank You,
Candy Henderson

self sufficient me said...

hendersoncandy@gmail.com