Having extended the trailer by six feet it was an aesthetic decision to add an extra window on each side. Steve adjusted the plans as we went along, and after our touch and go work on the floor's frame we knew enough to only screw up once or twice. And thanks to Paul we fixed the biggest problem before it came back to bite us in the... wheel well.
You can see in the picture above that the intended storage space above the door is also different from Tumbleweed's fencl. We are adding an additional loft there for my stepdaughter, which will be equal in size to our own.
Everything went swimmingly with the walls until it came time to level them, which is when we realized the frame pinched inward over the wheel wells. Feeling frustrated I was willing to ignore the problem, but Steve insisted, so we put on these braces...
...and then the walls were perfect.