Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tumbleweed Tiny House

This blog is a work in progress.  Apparently I’m not as computer savvy as I thought, and sadly, my twelve year old niece has surpassed my knowledge of technology.  I don’t let things like that get me down, usually I quit first.  But as much as I’d like to give up and wash my hands of the whole blogging community, well... I’m a bit ashamed to say I have something worth posting. 
A few months ago Steve and I decided to build a Tumbleweed tiny house.  Having never put together more than a puzzle in my entire life I began to scour the internet for information.  The blogs created by my predecessors have proven invaluable, the pictures especially.  So in the spirit of sharing I shall attempt to keep my blog readers abreast of all new developments.  Starting with my next post which will include pictures... so long as I figure out how to upload them.

No comments: